In these uncertain times, Melville Hyundai would like to reassure you that we are open for business as usual across our sales, servicing and parts departments.
In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are following the advice provided by the relevant Government Health Departments and taking precautionary measures to minimise risk to our customers and employees.
Health and safety measures
We wanted to share with you the measures we have taken to ensure the safety of our customers and employees:
- To minimise the spread of the virus via human contact, we are following the 1.5 metre physical distancing rule wherever possible.
- All showroom and customer reception and waiting areas have been set up with hand sanitiser stations, which we would encourage you to use.
- Our dealership and service locations are being commercially cleaned every day by an external party. We are also maintaining an internal cleaning roster throughout the day in all customer areas and employee workstations and encouraging our staff to wash their hands regularly.
- We are applying an authorised antibacterial product to clean your vehicle upon entry and after all service and repairs have been completed. During service protective seat and steering wheel covers are in use.
- All cars on loan, or taken on sales test drives, are being cleaned with antibacterial wipes and/or spray after each use. Vehicles on the showroom floor and in our yards are being locked, to restrict access after such cleaning.
- To minimise the handling of cash, we are encouraging payment by bank transfer or Eftpos wherever possible.
- We have prepared a pandemic response plan to ensure we can continue to operate if any of our employees have to self-isolate.
- We have implemented an employee ban on all non-essential business travel.
Changes to help you
Under the current circumstances, we understand if you wish (or are forced) to limit the amount of time you come into contact with others. We have implemented the following to help you:
- When bringing your car in for service, we have a drop box for you to put your keys in to if you wish to limit contact with others.
- If you live within 10km, we can drive out to collect your car for its service, then return it to you when done
- All payments can be made over the phone; we will email you any invoices.
- If you are under financial pressure, we can offer Openpay payment plans to help spread the load.
To help protect yourself and others, we kindly ask that you adhere to the guidelines and advice issued by the Australian Government Department of Health. If you have an upcoming appointment with us and are showing flu-like symptoms, please contact our team via phone on (08) 9213 4200 so that we can reschedule it for you.
We trust these actions will demonstrate that we are committed to providing our employees and customers with a safe and hygienic environment, without harming our high standards of customer service. We will continue to take advice from the Department of Health to make sure we are taking all necessary steps to ensure ongoing safety.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 9213 4200. In the meantime, stay safe.